Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 11, 2013

WEEKENDS WITH SOME INTERESTING ACTIVITIES AND FOOD


I can’t believe that I enjoyed so much my weekends with my friend! There were a lot of friendly and open talks and activities, and then we baked an orange chiffon cake together. This was the first time that I didn’t feel tired after preparing and baking a cake. So thanks my friend a lot for support!


Here is the recipe of orange cream cheese chiffon cake:

Recipe for Tube Pan 7 inches:

·         3 egg yolks
·         35gram cooking/vegetable oil
·         45ml fresh orange juice
·         1 tablespoon/15ml cream cheese
·         100gram cake flour
·         30grams white sugar
·         ½ tablespoon baking powder
·         1/4 teaspoon salt
·         About 1 tablespoon grated orange zest (outer one orange skin)
·         3 egg whites
·         60grams white sugar
·         ½ teaspoon lemon juice or cream of tartar (I always use lemon juice)
·         ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract

This cake was so good! My friend really liked the cake baked by myself. Hope you find time to bake a cake or cook a meal for your friend or your love! This is extremely amazing and so much fun! ^ - ^ !


Besides, I served my friend with "homegrown and homemade suong sam"


By the way, I would like to share with you that last Saturday I and my colleague went to 23/9 Park near Ben Thanh Market to join in Holland Village Exhibition in 2013. This event is open for visitors from 16:30 – 21:00 every day until 01 December 2013. You don’t know that we went there at 11:00 AM and then realised that it wasn't the open time. LOL. We ended up with wandering around the park, took some pics of flowers which were all real except for tulip pics that I took from a poster and finally went home! Ọ - Ọ ! Next time, we are of course sure of open time before joining any event!!!!















Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét